Our next gift guide includes a few of my favorite wearables—perfect for your bestie, sister, or to hint at for yourself 😉
1. Eye studs from Leif for a subtle, yet quirky, statement.
2. Emily Green necklaces are my favorite for adding an instant pop of color to the simplest outfit.
3. A wearable planter ring from Adorn Milk for that flora lover that already has everything.
4. This En Soie clutch is one of my favorites that everyone loves.
5. Comfy and chic, a pair Zuzii shoes for someone who loves having fancy feet.
6. Make a true statement with this Ban.do sweatshirt.
7. A pretty J.Crew bracelet that looks like candy wrapped around your wrist.
8. Both cute and casual, this Rifle for Le Sport Sac backpack is a favorite around the Oh Joy office.
9. For this chilly winter, this Anthropologie knit hat is crazy cute.
10. This bangle by Kate Spade is especially perfect for that girl who rocks a pair of glasses like no one else!
Love the shoes. They are so cute. The Kate Spade bangle is so fun and different. Cute gift suggestions Joy!
I love your product round ups and discovering new brands 🙂
Gaaaaaaaa everything so cute ?
That hat is so cute. Love the color combination!
Love the hat – perfect for a frosty winter morning. And the Kate Spade bangle is sooo cute. https://champagneinateacup.wordpress.com
I LOVE number five!! A girl never can have enough shoes, right? 😉
Thanks for featuring our planter ring!
Love #8 ~ Rifle Paper Co stuff is always amazing!
That sweatshirt is definitely my favorite and can I please wear it every day? Thank you.
The jewelry is all so cute! I like the necklace lots.
Great picks! love the sweatshirt! xoxo
NEW BLOG POST!! Today we talk about DECOR: “GOLD ACCENTS AT HOME” – The new home style trend that gives your home that extra chic, sophisticated, fashionable and luxurious touch. Don’t miss all decor tips and accessories in gold ready to shop!!