Happy Friday! Did you know today is National Pink Day? In celebration, here's a few of my favorite past pink Oh Joy projects in case you're in the mood to make or style something pink this weekend…
1. Assemble a Mini Bouquet! (shown above)
2. Make this Tic-Tac-Toe set!
3. Make this no-bake Funfetti Crepe Cake…
4. Style your living room in Pink and Green!
5. Or, make Pom-Pom Tote to carry your stuff around in!
And…have a great weekend!
Oh my gosh.. That funfetti crepe cake looks so darn good! I’d definitely like to try my hand at baking that. But I’d be most interested in seeing how good it tastes. That just looks so good!
It’s really good! Have a great weekend 😉