Happy Friday! We've got a pretty weekend project for you today that'll help bring a little springtime into your home! I love having flowers in the house, and this is such a fresh and fun way to mix things up a bit! It's also a cute alternative to a vase because you can hang it on a wall or on a door while keeping them fresh and hydrated! Check it out…
1. Follow instructions on the floral foam packaging (you will need to soak the block in water for about 1-2 minutes).
2. Place block inside plastic bag (you may need to cut it down a bit to fit in the plastic bag), and roll down the sides of the plastic bag so that it comes above the block about an inch.
3. Arrange florals by sticking the stems directly into the block.
4. Once you've finished, place in the basket or bag. We decided to add a little flair with some vintage pins, too!
5. Finally, hang it up in a spot that needs a little pick-me-up! This also makes for a nice housewarming gift because it's cute to give and can instantly be hung up in your recipient's home!