My kids LOVE memory games, so today we’re showing you how to make your own! I love the idea of making your own because you can tailor it to what your child is currently loving and their appropriate age. You can make them with animals, dinosaurs, colors, numbers…and change them as they grow. Here’s how to make them…
– craft paper
– wrapping paper (ours are from The Social Type) – or better yet, use scraps from rolls you already have!
– double sided tape or glue stick
– trading card sleeves
1. Trace the card sleeve onto craft paper and cut out, trimming a bit extra off the sides so that it easily fits into the sleeve. Repeat, making two of each color paper you’d like to use so there is always a matching set.
2. Add stickers to the craft paper.
3. Use glue stick or double sided tape to adhere the back side of the card to wrapping paper. You want to use the same wrapping paper on each full set so the back sides all look relatively the same.
4. Cut out.
5. Insert into card sleeve.
The great thing about making your own with these reusable sleeves is that you can change them up once your kids outgrow them or just to keep it fresh and fun!