Mother’s Day is just three days away! If you’re still searching for that perfect gift that your mom will love, here are FIVE fun ideas that you can make, bake, or create!
1) Make her a colorful confetti catchall! I love this for the mom who loves to accessorize and wants a dash of color and whimsy throughout the home.
2) Make a pretty painted vase, then fill them with flowers to give her! If you’re planning on getting Mom flowers for Mother’s Day, this is a thoughtful gift that she can keep forever!
3) Whip up a sweet treat for her in the kitchen with these confetti cinnamon buns! We love them as a morning breakfast-in-bed treat to pair with coffee or juice to start her day right!
4) Make her a pretty clutch! This one is super easy to make, perfect for summer, AND you can dress it up with a great vintage brooch for a bonus gift.
5) Surprise her with a fun flower and balloon bouquet! It’s a colorful, unexpected twist and combines two of our favorite ways to celebrate someone. It’s sure to make her feel special!
And, if you’re a Mom…Happy Mother’s Day!