Summertime means lots of playing outdoors and tons of PICNICS! So today, we're showing you how to make this fun striped kids' picnic table to put right in your own backyard…
1. Paint two layers of white over the entire table. Let fully dry, about one hour.
2. Use painters tape to diagonally divide the table into quarters.
3. On the end where you will paint the mint, first paint a third layer of white. Let fully dry and then paint over with mint. This creates cleaner lines so that the paint doesn't bleed under the tape.
4. On the other side, remove the strip of tape that would divide the yellow and peach sections. Let fully dry and then re-apply the tape.
5. Paint a second layer of yellow on the end that will be peach. Let dry and then paint over with peach.
6. Once dry, remove all tape.
7. Apply the sealant and let fully dry.
It's the perfect size for backyard playdates. And, we love how you can customize it in any colors you like. It makes a great spot for little ones to dine al fresco all season long. And if you have a playroom, you can even bring it indoors during the cooler months!