Happy Friday! We love holiday decor that is festive but not super traditional (and not just the usual red and green combo!). So today, we're showing you how to make a pretty and modern snowflake garland that makes a fun weekend project!
1. Spray paint beads so you have a mix of each color (including leaving some natural). Let fully dry, at least 30 minutes.
2. Use wire cutters to cut off each individual snowflake, making sure to leave enough wire to add beads and wrap the wire around cord.
3. String beads onto cord, keeping the mix of colors and shapes random.
4. String beads onto snowflake wires and insert snowflakes into the garland you've already created, wrapping the wire end of the snowflake around the cord.
5. Finish each end of the garland with a large loop knot.
It's sophisticated but still sparkly and fun for the holidays! And since it has snowflakes, you could technically keep it up all winter long ;). Have a great weekend!
Sources shown: Target Pirouette paint (past season), Urban Outfitters rug, Target basket, Target lavender pillow, West Elm round pillow, Ikea dresser, Jen Gotch print (past season), Target gold nutcracker, Target gold reindeer, Target gold geo, Anthropologie glass knot, West Elm chair, Target throw blanket, Oyoy striped pillow.