How many of you are LIVING in your PJ's right now?! Whether you're trying to stay cozy or keep your little ones cozy, great pajamas are one of the secrets to pure joy! Here are a few of our favorite brands to find quality and comfy PJ's for your little one…
1. Clover has a range of super soft PJ's from baby to kid that are playful, comfy, and so fun! ($34, newborn to 5T)
2. Plain Jane has been a long-time favorite since my kids were little. Now, they have adult options for Mom which are all SOOO cozy and you could wear to lounge in all day long. ($40, 2T-10Y)
3. Dodo Banana offers long-sleeve sets in super cute patterns. I'm a sucker for any inanimate object that has a face added to it! ($55, 6m-5Y)
4. Little Sleepies (from $30, newborn to 9Y) is another super soft brand that ranges in size from baby to kid with fun prints and even some matching ones for Mom!
5. Magnetic Me is a lifesaver for those sleepless newborn nights with 3am diaper changes. Their magnetic snaps make it easy to change your babe by the glow of the moonlight! ($36, newborn to 24m)
6. La Paloma – If you're in search of modern nightgowns that could also be worn for play, we love these from the new brand La Paloma ($58, size 2-9).