Over the past few years, we've done some amazing pumpkin projects. Here are few of our favorites to inspire all your own pumpkin decor this year. Take a look…
1. Art Pumpkins — I love the interpretation of Matisse, Warhol, Calder, Monet and Pollock. Which artist would you chose? Find the tutorial right here…
2. Oh Joy! Pumpkins — We did an entire set of pumpkins matching the patterns on our pasr upholstered furniture line. I love them all, but especially how perfectly the pumpkins fit in these kid chairs! (Tutorial Here)
3. Geometric Pumpkins — Inspired by art deco, these painted geometric shapes are fun without being too kiddy. I really love the color palette on these as they go outside of your typical fall colors. (Tutorial Here)
4. Pumpkin Planter — How cute are these pumpkins turned planters?! This was such a fun twist on the traditional pumpkin or jack-o-lantern. (Tutorial Here)
5. Color Block Pumpkins — I love these because they make a wonderful transition from "Halloween" decor to fall decor. They're gorgeous, and the more you have the better. Best part is…choose whatever colors you like best! (Tutorial Here)
(Photos by Lily Glass and Casey Brodley, styling by Julia Wester, styling assistance and crafting by Jess Hong)
What fun!!! Thanx!! franki
These pumpkins are wonderful! So much fun!
I have never made an effort to do anything with pumpkins for fall and these color block pumpkins are so very special to me so now I want to go buy a bunch like the lady ahead of me at Produce Junction yesterday and color block them now…Excite!
Yay! Have fun!