10. Nine years ago, he asked me out on a date…even after Jim said I was bossy.
09. Most people complain about their job…they hate their boss, they hate what they do, they’re not getting paid enough. Bob works 80-100 hours a week yet he hardly ever complains. He actually loves what he does.
08. Bob lives the baller lifestyle without the baller wallet yet he can be reasonable when reason is needed. That is why we are a good match…I lack reason.
07. Bob is a sophisticated dork. He has taught me to appreciate the finer things in life…like expensive earphones, flash memory, Belgian beer, and the difference between a merlot and a pinot noir.
06. He loves cats. And he’s totally straight.
05. He is the disciplinarian of the household. The cats know who’s boss.
04. Bob likes Thai food. (Or at least he pretends to so that I’ll keep him around.)
03. He knows what’s going on in my head before I know it myself. Just a few days before he proposed to me, I saw a picture of a bomb ass engagement ring in a magazine. I dog-earred the page for “future” reference..and hid the magazine at the bottom of the pile so he wouldn’t see it and freak out. But, three days later–when he proposed, he gave me the very same ring I had dog-earred in the magazine. AND, he had purchased it three weeks prior…before I even knew it existed!
02. He is very good at random surprises. One morning (after being post-call and working 36 hours), he came home and made me Eggs Benedict before I even woke up.
01. He knows how crazy I can be, yet he wants to marry me anyway.