To me, dessert makes just about any dinner better! That said, I often find there's not enough time to make both from scratch. So, this recipe for chocolate pudding is not only delicious, but it's also really quick to prepare. Make the pudding just before you start preparing your main course, and it'll be ready to enjoy once dinner is finished!
1. Make one batch of chocolate pudding and refrigerate for at least an hour or overnight.
2. Whip cream with a touch of sugar.
3. Pit and quarter cherries.
4. Spoon chilled pudding into a shallow dish and garnish with whipped cream and cherries.
5. Serve alongside a couple wafers and a dusting of cocoa powder.
These would be great with other fruit too—simply substitute the cherries for fresh raspberries or strawberries. Enjoy!