I often need a little catchall or some sort of vessel to hold small knick-knacks (keys, paper clips, jewelry, etc.). Usually I'll use a small bowl or dish from my kitchen, but today we wanted to show you an easy way to make one yourself that can be used to hold those little things that just need some place to go!
– a simple, inexpensive ceramic tray
1. Sprinkle confetti on the tray in your desired amount.
2. Then sprinkle the glitter over the confetti.
3. Add dimensional magic mod podge over the entire tray covering the confetti and glitter completely.
4. Let dry over night and voila!
This sort of tray or catchall is best for desk supplies or jewelry (any non-food items) and is super cute left out whether filled with objects or not. This also makes for a really inexpensive and easy-to-make gift!
P.S. For those of you in Los Angeles this weekend, I'll be a speaker at the Club Momme Spring Fest this Saturday!