We've all seen (and probably used) those fun paper honeycombs that come in a ton of colors to decorate for parties. They add such life to a space that we wanted to figure out a way to use them for longer term decor as well! Hence, this multi-colored honeycomb wall art that is super easy to make…
– foam core (ours is 24" x 64")
– acrylic paint
– double sided tape
1. Measure 8" squares on foam core board in size and shap of your choice. If you get larger honeycombs, then the size of square just needs to match the diameter of your honeycomb.
2. Then paint each square the color of the corresponding honeycomb and let dry.
3. Use double sided tape to secure the honeycomb on the corresponding color square.
4. Hang the entire piece using command strips.