Since you guys have been seeing my face up close and personal lately on Instagram stories and Snapchat, I've been getting questions about some of the products I use and wanted to do a post with some of my favorite morning essentials that help make me look somewhat awake during the day 😉
1. DryBar dry shampoo helps to keep my bangs and roots of my hair looking not greasy between washings.
2. I don't wear perfume but I love these light and fresh Anese elixirs especially on a hot day.
3. Nars orgasm blush is my must-have essential for adding some color to my face—it's the perfect pink with a nice flush of gold in there.
4. DryBar brush for my bangs (I usually just use my fingers to comb the rest of my hair so it doesn't get too fluffy).
5. I never believed in anti-aging serums until I tried this No 7 serum. It's made my skin softer and brighter, and I use it under my moisturizer.
6. For that pop of lip color, I like stain sticks because they're not too heavy while still adding color. My favorites are Glossier Generation G lip stain in Crush and Revlon Balm Stain in Sweetheart.
7. Finally (not shown), I currently have eyelash extensions which I love because it's a little bit of upkeep to make my daily routine so minimal—I don't wear any eye makeup at all unless I'm going out to a fancy evening dinner. These days, more and more people know how to apply natural-looking extensions that are safe and relatively low-maintenance. I won't go into this in too much detail unless you guys have questions about it but I had to mention it since it comes up a lot in direct messages and I did not want anyone to think my lashes just look like that naturally ;).
If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!