We love patterns around here. And we love putting patterns on just about everything. Today, we're sharing a fun DIY to turn a simple glass vessel into a painted vase where you can easily change the design to fit your mood! Here's how…
- clear cylindrical vase (you could also use a drinking glass)
– acrylic paint
– double-sided tape
1. Measure the height and circumference of your vase.
2. Using a ruler, draw out those dimensions on a sheet of transparency paper, and cut it out.
3. Paint your pattern on the transparency paper, and let it dry for at least 15 minutes.
4. Finally, wrap the transparency paper around your vase, painted side facing in, and use double-sided tape to secure.
The best part about using transparency paper is that you can change the designs whenever you want. You can make custom patterns for a special event, party, or baby/bridal shower!