Today is National S'mores Day! So to celebrate, we put a twist on the classic campfire favorite with the best topping around…sprinkles! I love that s'mores don't require any real cooking or baking…they're SO easy. Here's our delicious, colorful, and festive version…
1) Toast marshmallow (using a small food torch, toaster oven, or microwave)
2) Place between two graham crackers.
2) Melt chocolate. We used pink white chocolate here, but you can also use classic milk chocolate!
3) Dip the stacked graham sandwich into the melted chocolate.
4) Then immediately dip the same end into a bowl of sprinkles and let cool for a minute before enjoying!