When it comes to jewelry, I love statement pieces now and then, but I really gravitate towards light and lovely pieces that I can wear and keep on every day. When I do Instagram Stories, you'll often spot my necklace or rings, and so I wanted to share a round-up of some of my favorites with you…
01. If you're looking for a classic piece made modern, this Leah Alexandra Star Moon Necklace makes for a beautiful update to a traditional locket. Add a couple photos inside of loved ones or your favorite quote.
02. I love this Starling Colette Small Pavé Necklace for laying with others. It adds a bit of color from the stones and goes with anything.
03. This Clare V x Maya Brenner AMOUR Necklace offers a lovely sentiment and is beautiful worn alone or layered with other pieces.
04. For a pair of everyday earrings that aren't simply studs, I love these Ariel Gordon Ruby Pave Huggies. They come in a few different colors and can be kept on all the time.
05. This Ariel Gordon Sweetheart Bracelet is a tad thicker then some of the other pieces here but makes a nice, everyday piece with simple heart shapes added to the pretty chain.
06. I love how this Maya Brenner Double Cut Bracelet goes with anything and is perfect for layering with other bracelets, thick or thin.
07. For a special piece with a bit of sparkle, this Ariel Gordon Diamond Dash Bracelet mixes everyday with a few tiny diamonds to make it a bit fancier than just a metal piece.
08. If you're looking to celebrate your family in a special way, this Ariel Gordon Horizon Birthstone Ring allows you to add five different birth stones. This makes for a great gift to give to someone or to hint that you want for yourself 😉
09. This Leah Alexandra Moonstone Antiquity Ring looks like a vintage ring passed down from generations. This piece is the boldest of the items shown here, but so, so light and pretty that it really can be worn every day.
10. I love the color of emerald, so this Leah Alexandra Green Gem Ring adds a nice pop of color if you want something that isn't too bold but also isn't too neutral.
11. You'll always find me wearing this Maya Brenner Initial Necklace with my kids' first initials on them. This is the piece I get asked about all the time!
P.S. For a limited time, Leah Alexandra is offering 20% off to Oh Joy readers with code: OHJOY20 at checkout.