Father's Day is next week! This time around, we're focusing on gifts that give back so that you can have something that feels extra good to purchase for your favorite Dad this year! Here are 8 of our favorites…
1. Fuego Box – Give him a box of hot sauces in a mix of brands and flavors. The Chili Cause Crate donates $5 to the Prostate Cancer Foundation.
2. Double Good Popcorn – Everyone loves popcorn, and these flavors are SO fun! Available in a variety of flavors, half of every dollar goes to help children with special needs.
3. Quarterwear hat – He'll stay cool and covered with this everyday baseball cap. Every purchase feeds 25 children through Feeding Children Everywhere.
4. State Bags backpack – Whether heading into work or to the park, it's practical, durable, and sophisticated. For each bag purchased, one fully-stocked backpack is hand-delivered to an American child in need.
5. WeWOOD watch – These cool watches made of 100% wood helps him keep track of time. And with every purchase, a tree gets planted with Trees for the Future.
6. LSTN headphones – He'll love listening to music in style especially when proceeds from sales of all LSTN products go towards giving hearing aids to people in need worldwide through Starkey Hearing Foundation.
7. Toms sunglasses – Always a must-have for the summer, the purchase of these sunglasses also provides eye exams and treatments to those in need.
8. Candle from The Little Market – For Dad's relaxation time, this candle gets the mood going while also investing in female entrepreneurs to help end poverty.
I just wanted to say that your blog is awesome. It’s really helped me to choose a perfect fathers day gifts. I have found an awesome site where you can find fathers day accessories: https://www.igp.com/fathers-day/fashion-lifestyle-gifts