Who else is super excited to start baking up all those pumpkin treats now that it's officially fall?!? We are! So we're kicking off October with a pumpkin chocolate chip bundt cake that's as pretty as it is delicious! Here's how to make it…
For the cake, you'll need…
– 2 cups coconut sugar (or regular)
– 2 cups flour
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 2 teaspoon cinnamon
– 2 teaspoon baking powder
– 2 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
– 2 cups canned pumpkin purée
– 1 cup brown butter ghee (or ghee or coconut oil)
– 4 eggs
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1/3 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
– 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
For the glaze, you'll need…
– 1 cup powdered sugar
– 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
– 1-2 tablespoons milk
1. Mix all the wet ingredients + the sugar together in one bowl.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients together in another bowl.
3. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix till blended. Add chocolate chips.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
5. Mix all glaze ingredients and drizzle on the top of the cake.
6. Sprinkle the edible flower petals around the top!