Valentine's Day is just around the corner! So today, we've partnered with Wonderful Halos to bring you an extra sweet treat that's bursting with Pure Goodness. Since Valentine's Day typically means lots of candy for kids, we wanted to show you how to make a really festive and healthy snack that kids will absolutely love! Come check it out…
1. Cut a strip of crepe paper and fold in half.
2. Cut thin fringe strips all the way down the length of the crepe paper.
3. Cut off a 2" piece of the fringe and roll the fringe around the end of the toothpick. Secure with tape.
4. Repeat with a second color of crepe paper, layering over the first color and secure with tape.
5. On another toothpick, use two heart stickers back to back to create the point of the arrow.
6. Stick a fringe toothpick in one side of the Halo, and the heart arrow on the opposite side.
And that's it! They're so easy to make and are a fun way for your kids to show their friends a little love. Plus, they're prefect for classroom snack duty because one 5-pound box of Halos can provide enough treats for an entire classroom! Happy Valentine's Day!
*This post is brought to you in collaboration with Wonderful Halos.
Sources shown: Ban.do heart picnic blanket (past season), The Container Store green tote, Bonjour Fete paper plates, Bonjour Fete paper cups, Bonjour Fete napkins, Target mint canister (similar), Hobby Lobby copper container, Target faux fur, Urban Outfitters pillow.