Oftentimes, people want to make more things, but they don't have the materials just laying around to do so. Today, we're showing you how to make a fun valentine's craft kit you can give to encourage creativity among your valentines this year! It's a fun gift packed full of supplies that they can make after Valentine's Day to make something and get those crafty muscles flowing. Here's how to make one…
– white spray paint
– alphabet stickers
– pom poms
– pipe cleaners
– embroidery floss
– markers (ours are from the Target dollar section)
– foam stickers
– clear bags
– ribbon (similar)
– heart tags
– face stickers (ours are from the Target dollar section)
We picked supplies in red, pink, and white for Valentine's Day, but you could make these any time of year and make a fun party favor or stocking stuffer, too!
1. Spray paint the caps of the bottles and let dry 20 minutes.
2. With the alphabet stickers, add each friend's name onto the cap.
3. Fill clear bags with a little bit of glitter and close with a twist tie. Since the bags are larger than needed, you can cut off the excess at the top.
4. Wrap mini spools with embroidery floss.
5. Add a little bit of everything into each bottle and seal.
6. Finish off by tying with ribbon and adding a heart tag – you can add a fun face to the heart if you'd like!
Ta-dah! That's it! It's such a fun take on a valentine, and I love that it's filled with inspiration to create something new!