Happy Friday! Today, we're making an extra colorful and tasty treat for the weekend with the help of an unexpected material…bubble wrap. Yep! Bubble wrap! With a little bit of melting chocolate, sprinkles, and bubble wrap, you can make these super fun and tactile chocolate barks for kids. It's a great recipe to let kids help with because it's super simple and doesn't require any baking time in the oven. Check it out…
– melting chocolate
– bubble wrap
1. Follow directions on chocolate package to melt.
2. Lay a clean sheet of bubble wrap, bubble side up, onto a plate.
3. Use Glad Cling Wrap film between the Bubble Wrap and melted chocolate and press them together to get the shape.
4. Use a spoon to smooth an even layer of chocolate over the cling wrap. Let cool until fully hardened, about 30 minutes.
4. Once hardened, peel off cling wrap and break chocolate into smaller pieces.
5. Add sprinkles & enjoy! You can combine sprinkles (like we did here) for a multi-color mix!
Look how pretty and colorful they are! I love this as a fun party activity for kids. Since it only takes about 30 minutes for the chocolate to harden, you can easily start the project at the beginning of the party and enjoy them before it's over!
Have a great weekend!