Today, we've partnered with Wonderful Halos mandarins to show you how to create the prettiest floral and citrus tabletop you've ever seen! It's perfect for an Easter or Mother's Day brunch with family, friends, or little ones while also keeping the fruit font and center. Halos are such a colorful addition to any part of the day, and I love incorporating them into our table decor for a bright pop of color. Here's what you need to know to make your own tabletop garden…
1. Use spray paint to paint baskets and houses. Let dry 20 minutes.
2. Once houses are dry, we used acrylic paint to add small pops of color to the house details. Let dry 20 minutes.
3. Use a pencil to draw loose, abstract flowers. They don't need to be perfect, so have fun with it!
4. Cut out flower shapes as well as imperfect circles for the centers of the flowers.
5. Use glue stick to glue centers onto the flowers.
6. On your table, lay out flowers, overlapping some. Put baskets and houses on top of the flowers and fill baskets with Halos mandarins.
It's so pretty and super simple! I also love this idea for a spring-themed kid party where you get the kids involved in making the crafts. The best part? If they get hungry in-between projects, Halos will be within arms reach! They're sweet, seedless, and easy to peel, which makes them THE ideal snack for a kids. Enjoy!
*This post is brought to you in collaboration with Wonderful Halos.