With the hot, hot, HOT summer days here in Los Angeles, I’ve been craving lots of fresh vegetables and dishes that require absolutely no cooking over a stove. So today, we have THE freshest salad on the block that is also possibly the easiest salad to make because it requires minimal chopping. Come check it out…
– Persian cucumbers, largely diced
– heirloom cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
– snap peas, sliced in half
– red onion, thinly sliced
– baby golden beets, thinly sliced
– french breakfast radishes, sliced in half
– dill, chopped
– Italian parsley, chopped
– chives, chopped
– 1 can of chickpeas (drained)
– tzatziki dip
– olive tapenade
This salad feels so fresh but also hearty because everything is minimally chopped! Simply toss everything together and use the tzatziki, tapenade, and hummus as dips.
That’s it! It’s so easy and beautiful. It’s a great salad to have for a dinner party, backyard bash, and to snack on all summer long.