Mornings can be rough, but a healthy AND fun breakfast makes them easier, especially as we head back to school! So today, in partnership with Box Tops for Education, we’re sharing how to make this delicious Frozen Yogurt and Cereal Bark that both you and your kiddos will love! It may look like dessert, but it’s not too sweet. So you can feel good about feeding it to the whole family. It’s cool, refreshing and crunchy! Here’s how to make it…
– 4 cups Yoplait vanilla yogurt
– 1 box Annie’s Bunny Grahams, crumbled
– 2 tbs butter, melted
– 1/2 cup Rice Chex
– 1/2 cup Multi-Grain Cheerios
– 1 peach, sliced
– 1/2 cup blueberries
– 1/4 cup shredded coconut
– 3 tbs cacao nibs
– parchment paper
– baking sheet
1. Crush the graham crackers until they form a coarse crumble, add butter and mix.
2. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Make an even layer of the graham cracker crust over the bottom of the cookie sheet.
4. Evenly spread yogurt to cover the graham cracker.
5. Lay slices of peaches on top of the yogurt.
6. Evenly sprinkle the rest of the ingredients over the top of the yogurt.
7. Put in freezer for 3 hours, or overnight.
8. Break apart and serve.
P.S. After 23 years of clipping, Box Tops is going DIGITAL with a new-and-improved Box Tops for Education mobile app that makes it super easy to help schools get the supplies they need (you can find it on the iTunes App Store and Google Play – no more clipping!). It’s quick to download and use day-to-day. Check it out HERE to scan and help earn cash for your school!