We love creative ways to display notes and to-do lists! So today, we're showing you how to take a plain magnet board and deck it out with some leftover wrapping paper and matching magnets! Here's how…
1. Place magnet board on top of wrapping paper and trim around the edges, leaving about an inch overhang on each side.
2. Wrap paper over the edges, and use hot glue gun to glue on the back of the magnet board.
3. We made clay shapes that go with each paper – banana slices and clouds. Follow the direction on clay packaging for baking.
4. Use hot glue gun to glue magnets onto the back of each clay piece.
5. For a little extra touch, we used a permanent marker to draw the dashes onto the banana slices.
They're great for a kid's room, kitchen, office, classroom…pretty much anywhere! And, they make such a handy piece to keep in almost any room now that school is back in session!