I’m no professional chef. But when I make something that is easy, quick, AND good, I feel like I need to share it with the world and especially for all of the time-starved parents who need something easy to make on a school or work night. I discovered these Fusilli Col Buco Noodles and was so excited to make something with them. Here’s what I made…
Prep Time 5 minutes Cook Time 20 minutes Total Time 25 minutes Servings 6
- (1) 16 oz. package of Fusilli Col Buco
- 6-8 cloves of garlic chopped
- 3/4 stick of butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh parmesan cheese
- fresh corn off one cob (optional)
- chili flakes to finish (optional)
- While cooking the pasta (cook al dente per instructions), chop garlic gloves.
- Let cooked pasta rest while prepping the sauce.
- Melt better in saute pan or pot and add chopped garlic. Saute on medium unless it starts to slightly brown, then bring to low. If you’re adding corn or other vegetables, add them before the garlic gets too crispy as you want them to all be done cooking together.
- Add salt, pepper, and lots of grated parmesan to this garlic butter mixture.
- Fold in the noodle to combine while heat is on low. Taste and add more salt, pepper, and parm as needed.
- Serve in large bowls and add extra grated parmesan on top as well as chili flakes for spice!
P.S. You can see a video of it being made right here.
I will definately try this with pasta, maggie, and noodles. Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work.