I’m so excited to announce that I am working with FEED this year to curate the perfect gift bundle for moms on the go! I love FEED and their mission to feed children around the world. This year, they’ve worked with four different women (Katie Couric, Sophia Roe, Lauren Bush Lauren, and me!) to create different themed gift bundles that are amazing to gift. Each gift bundle purchased provide FIFTY school meals for children in need around the world!
My gift bundle contains products from AAPI-founded small brands that would make any mom happy:
– A mirror and comb set from Poketo. I love the colorful terrazzo look and I always need a mirror in my bag.
– Toner spray from Tower 28. This spray can take the place of you toner, but I also love to take it with me to care for and cool my skin and give me a moment of calm.
– A delicious chocolate bar from Valerie Chocolates. I’ve been a fan of Valerie’s for a long time, and excited this delicious bar can be popped in your bag for a well-deserved break. Make pick-up times a little more fun.
– No bag would be complete for a mom without something for kids! My Oh Joy! Storybook – Oh So Kind! It’s perfect for little ones because it teaches a great message about kindness to your friends and community, plus it has flaps to lift for fun entertainment for your little.
– Finally, The Cultivate Kindness tote from FEED brings it all together and provides a handy tote ready for all your daily adventures!
We love FEED and their commitment to feeding children, and we’re so glad to be part of this mission this holiday season. When you’re shopping your list, we hope you’ll think about these bundles!