After we made this tic-tac-toe set, we've been wanting to use the same resin technique for something wearable! So today, we're showing you how easy it is to make these cute glitter resin pins. They can be made into letter or any fun shape you want!
- silicone mold (we made letters and hearts)
– glitter, sequins and/or confetti
– hot glue
1. Follow directions on packaging for mixing resin & catalyst.
2. Mix glitter in paper cup or bowl. Make sure to use a container you don’t mind disposing of since the resin gets very sticky.
3. Add resin to the glitter and mix well.
4. Pour resin and glitter mixture into a silcone mold.
5. Let dry for 2 hours until hard, and then pop each piece out of the mold.
6. Use hot glue or crazy glue to attach the pin backing to the pack of your shape.
Finally, attach them to a jacket or coat. We like the look of clustering a few together. And, these would also make great gifts for friends for birthdays, Valentine's Day, or bridesmaid's!