Today, we have a delicious and super simple flourless chocolate torte recipe for you! It’s the perfect spring dessert…not too rich, lightweight in texture, and easy to bake. We love it for a party or get-together. Here’s how to make it!
– large microwave-safe bowl
– springform pan
– parchment paper
– 1 cup dark chocolate chips
– 1 cup unsalted butter (diced)
– 3/4 cup sugar
– 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
– 7 eggs (room temperature)
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven to 375 F. Grease the pan and line the bottom with parchment paper.
2. In a large microwave-safe bowl, add chocolate chips and butter. Microwave until the chocolate chips are almost fully melted, about 2-3 minutes.
3. Whisk until smooth and glossy.
4. Add sugar and condensed milk, whisk together fully.
5. Add eggs, one at a time, fully combining between each.
6. Add vanilla extract.
7. Bake for 30-35 minutes. It should not be fully set in the middle.
8. Let cool for 10 minutes before removing from the pan.
9. Use sifter to dust powdered sugar over the entire torte and top with sprinkles!
We like it served warm, but you can make it up a day or two in advance and keep it in the refrigerator. Enjoy!