Happy Monday! Mini anything is pretty cute. And, anything pastel is even better. So today, we’re showing you how to make these pastel mini bundt cakes! They’re the perfect treat for a spring party or shower so guests can each take one, and they look so pretty stacked together or on a tier. Here’s how to make them…
– vanilla cake mix
– shredded coconut
– powdered sugar
– water or milk
– edible glitter
– mini bundt cake pan
1. Pre-heat the over to 325 degrees.
2. Follow instructions on cake box to make batter.
3. Grease the pan and fill each cavity half way with batter.
4. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes.
6. To remove the cakes, invert the pan on a cooling rack. Let fully cool (about 20 minutes).
7. While the cakes cool, mix powdered sugar with milk or water (about 1 cup of powdered sugar to 2 tbs liquid). The icing should be pretty thick, so you may need to adjust the proportions of sugar to liquid to get it right.
8. Add dye to the icing and mix until fully combined.
9. Drizzle icing over each cake and top with either coconut or glitter.
You can even have a station set up so that people can pick their own glaze and toppings. You could add fresh fruit as well if it’s morning brunch for a fruity option. Enjoy!