Whether it’s been a dream since you were a kid or something that just got added to your bucket list last week, turning an idea for a book into a reality can seem completely overwhelming. How does it happen? Who do you talk to? Do you find a publisher? Do you self-publish? I'm here to help! I’ve pitched, developed, and written a range of books (6 in total published by next year!), and I want to share everything I know with YOU! My new 40-page downloadable workbook, "How to Pitch a Book Idea" is here!
In the guide, I'll offer insight on…
- Concepting and refining your book idea
- Getting a publisher versus self-publishing
- Researching publishers for your book idea
- Everything you need to know about book agents
- Putting together the book pitch!
- Submitting the pitch
- What to do if you receive a no or a yes!
We're offering it for a limited early bird rate of $10 for the downloadable workbook. So get it now, and let's get your dreams of being an author realized!
P.S. If you're in Los Angeles (or want to travel here to hang out ;), I just added TWO in-person business workshops in September (about freelancing and licensing your work). See more details and come join me right here!