One of my favorite things to do before I go to bed or when I can’t sleep is to scroll through Etsy for random things I find…specifically vintage clothing and accessories. Since I don’t need to own ALL of these myself, I’m sharing them with you here! There are so many amazing gems just waiting for someone to make them a part of their permanent collection. Today, here are some of my favorite vintage dresses (and a skirt!) available right now…
1. Vintage 70s Velvet Kaftan Maxi Dress ($132, S-L) by Retro Rhapsody
2. Pastel Striped Balloon Sleeve Mini Dress ($235, size M) by Persephone Vintage
3. 70s Cat Print Skirt ($88, XS/S) by Luxie Vintage
4. Floral Mini Dress ($49, M) by American Archive
5. Jersey Maxi Dress ($148, S/M) by American Archive
6. Vintage MOD FLOWER Mini Dress ($68, S/M) by Retro and Me
7. Vintage 70s Paisley Maxi Dress ($164, M) by Retro Rhapsody
8. Battenburg Lace Dress ($245, S/M) by Persephone Vintage
P.S. More vintage tips and can’t wait for the Rosebowl Flea Market to re-open this weekend!
Top photo by Oh Joy!, Grid photo by each brand listed.
Love these vintage finds! Would love to see a post on your Flea Market finds! I like to shop vintage on ebay/etsy but I really miss pre-covid thrifting in person! xx
Hi! See the link at bottom to Rose Bowl!
What an inspiration!