I’ve always been intentional about shopping from small businesses whenever possible to help budding and established entrepreneurs stay open. Our support helps them to keep making their unique and beautiful products or sharing their curated selection of goods with us. If we all make an effort to buy at least one present this year from a small shop, we’re supporting all the small businesses who need us most. Here are 10 picks from some small businesses I love…
01. Poketo Checklist Sticky Roll ($10) – This is such a fun stocking stuffer or gift for the stationery lover who loves staying organized.
02. State the Label Napkin Set ($40) – I own this napkin set, and it’s one of my favorites!
03. Yowie x Tesha Anderson Hand Sculpture ($75) – A unique piece for that person who loves quirky objects.
04. Quiettown Pillow ($150) – A graphic pillow that brings a pop of color to their favorite room.
05. Yui Brooklyn Candle ($29) – Candles are both decorative and functional, and these are so fun!
06. Three Potato Four Coin Purse ($8) – The statement says it all – who’s hungry for ice cream?!
07. Centinelle Scarf ($60) – A great layering piece as we transition that will go from winter through spring.
08. Sun Sprinkles Vase ($45) – I love gifting vases with flowers and this one is so fun!
09. Sunny & Ted Santa Plate ($53) – For those who love Christmas, they’ll treasure these plates.
10. Vivian Howard x Haand Mug Set ($175 for set of 4 with coasters) – I love mix and match sets, and this one is so beautiful and well-made.
P.S. See our other gift guides: Home Decor, Kids, and Holiday Decorating!