How is it November already?! With the new month comes the start of holiday season for me, and I’m ready to get festive and start decorating. I usually start my decorating the day after Thanksgiving, so I’m already planning the colorful pieces that I want to stock up on now to prepare (hello, shipping delays!). I typically avoid traditional colors and do my own version with holiday colors mixed in! Here are a few of my favorite colorful pieces for bringing holiday joy to your home this season…
01. Terrain Mini Glass Ornament Set ($40)* – These are perfect for decorating a tree of any size (like the mini one in your entry way or add to your collection on the main tree!), fun to put on garlands, and even look great in a decorative bowl for a fun table centerpiece.
02. Frazada Vintage Stockings from St. Frank ($95) – You know how much I love vintage! These beautiful vintage stockings are one-of-a-kind so they’ll go fast. I I love how the mix-and-match look you can get if you have a few and how they vary from the “typical” red velvet stockings.
03. MoMA Colorful Fan Wreath ($65) – If you’re ready to go all-in on color, this wreath is for you! Sub out that old garland wreath for a bright and fun paper one that will leave your guests and all who see your front door with a smile on their face.
04. CB2 Ball Garland ($25) – This garland is a fun and unique twist to add to your mantle, staircase, or wherever you need some more holiday cheer. The all-white (or silver option) is quirky and fun and mixes in well with all the other colorful decor.
05. Terrain Doughnut Ornament ($48)* – If you’ve followed me for past holiday seasons, you know I love and collect food ornaments! I’m adding this one to my collection this year – an entire display of donuts. Yes please!
06. Kate Spade Menorah ($75) – If you celebrate Hanukkah, I love this option for a colorful menorah. The mix of solid color and clean lines mix tradition and modern decor in a fun and festive way.
07. Target Nativity Scene – If you’re celebrating Christmas this year, this nativity scene is a fun and bright addition with pieces that are kid-friendly (read: not easily breakable). This set allows everyone to get involved in the decorating process.
08. Coral and Tusk Advent Calendar ($125) – Last year I did a homemade advent calendar that my family absolutely loved, and we’re planning another this year. I love these because you get to pick what your kids/family is doing and you get to choose what each day reveals (Psst…watch this space for some fun ideas for advent calendars coming soon.)
09. World Market Rainbow Bottle Brush Trees ($8-10) – Bottle brush trees have become a staple for my holiday decorating because you can place them all around the house for festive touches here and there. I love this version with the snow-frosted edges and the rainbow colors!
10. Tiny Tim Totes ornament storage ($20) – The hardest part of holiday decorating is the clean-up and storage! But every year I faithfully use these boxes to store our precious ornaments and every year I’m so glad I did because all the ornaments are easy to see and stay in great condition.
Glass ornaments in top photo by Terrain.
*This post is in partnership with Terrain. For more from their holiday shop, check out our Pinterest holiday board with more of our favorites from their shop!
SHOP ALL OUR GIFT GUIDES THIS HOLIDAY SEASON! 1) Gifts for Kids!; 2) Home Decor; 3) Holiday Cards; and 4) Shop Small!