Kids can be so easy, yet also so hard, to shop for. I’m all about gifts that explore creativity and imagination, so I’ve put together 12 of my favorites for younger kids (ages 2-5) and older kids (6-10). Don’t ask me about pre-teens or teens cause I have no idea (yet)! (And check out all my Mini favorites in the Oh Joy! Shop)
01. Budsies Custom Stuffed Animals ($129) – What a fun gift to get for a kid who loves to draw or create characters from their imagination.
02. Mini Faux Cake Decorating Kit by KiwiCo ($15) – This is a non-edible decorating kit which allows for a masterpiece (over and over again)!
03. Bubble Tree Bubbles ($21 for 6) – Bubbles are a guaranteed win every single time.
04. KiwiCo Koala Crate subscription (from $25) – My kids have subscribed to these monthly kits for years, and we update as their age change. It continues to be something they look forward to every month!
05. Follies Set ($170) – Great for a little kid who has bigger siblings (or grown-ups) who want to get in on the building action.
06. Oh Joy! Story Books ($9) – Books (for little kids) always make great gifts. Our Oh Joy! storybooks are perfect for this age group with thick pages, fun flaps, and great messages. You can see other book suggestions here.
07. Toodle Lulu Custom Stationery ($70) – I love teaching kids about the art of a thank you note, and these are a fun way to make them feel prideful of practicing their handwriting and gratitude.
08. Clixo Building Toy ($42) – My kids are obsessed with these and alllll the things you can make!
09. Magic Box ($35) – A kit with everything you need to be a magician!
10. Meri Cherry DIY Hat Kit ($36) – This is a fun kit that kids can decorate and wear right away afterwards! Use code OHJOY10 for 10% off.
12. Flashing Cube Memory Brain Game ($40) – Using memory and interactivity, this is a fun game for older kids.