For our very last gift guide of the season, I’m sharing accessories that are great to give when you want something stylish and functional! You know I love it when form meets function, so check these out…
02. Hair Claw from Leif ($22) – A 90’s throwback in pattern and shape, these are great to have on hand always.
03. Casetify x Poketo iPhone Case ($60) – This is my current phone case…a fun and chic check pattern to protect your phone!
04. Staff Oven Mitts ($35) – A happy pair of different colored oven mitts that want to hold your hand. Textured for grip and temperature resistant silicone for all of your hot cooking needs! (Plus dishwasher safe!)
05. PrintFresh Slippers ($128) – These whimsical tufted slippers feature a soft micro suede lining and no-slip bottoms. Pair them with matching pajamas around the house, or slip them on to enjoy coffee on the porch or out with a friend!
06. Denim Tote by Immodest Cotton ($145) – A cute and practical tote for all your shopping or weekend trips. The handles are detachable for easy washing and reusing!
07. Birthdate Candle ($48) – This is such a cool gift for everyone on your list to get the same thing, yet be individual and special. 365 beautiful candles and unique scents — one for every birthdate.
08. Dusen Dusen Bath Robe ($145) – Update that robe with this cotton terry version in three fun and whimsical patterns.
09. Cadence Travel Packs (starts at $42) – Perfectly designed travel containers for keeping all your essentials organized and leak-free! Try them with makeup, toiletries, jewelry and even vitamins!
10. Fruit Salad Earrings from The Styld Life ($50 for 4) – I love mix and match! This stud earring pack features four unique enamel fruits – orange, banana, peach and strawberry – on gold plated brass posts with matching butterfly post backs.
Lead photo by Bethany Nauert