I'm usually super low key when it comes to a beauty routine and get most of my daily staples from the drug store. But while pregnant, I really just want to take extra good care of my skin and pamper myself a little bit with some items I might not ordinarily buy. Here are a few of my favorite beauty items right now that are also all organic, too…
01. I love the fresh scent of Nine Naturals shampoo and conditioner…the mint seriously wakes me up!
02. During this hot summer, I've loved Pacific Mist by True Nature as a moisturizer instead of my usual face lotion.
03. To help prevent any additional stretch marks, I've been using Honest's belly balm.
04. For a pop of lip color, Tata Harper's lip tint is easy to throw in my bag and use at a moment's notice.
05. At the end of the day, Tata Harper's cleanser takes off my daily makeup and feels light and fresh afterwards.
What are some of your favorites right now?