Mother’s Day is coming up SOON! We know that celebration looks different for everybody, so whether you’re celebrating your mother, grandmother, aunt, daughter, surrogate, mentor or friend, here are some fun treats to help. And if you’re not celebrating this year, make something amazing for yourself! You’ve survived an incredible difficult year and you deserve it!
1. The berries this year are especially delicious so try this fresh and delicious with a touch of sweetness berry salsa. Add sugar cinnamon crisps and you’ll have a snack everyone will love!
2. If you’re feeling fancy, these delicious mini citrus cakes are so sophisticated and chic and fun to eat!
3. Fry up these incredible mochi donuts for a fun celebration. They have an amazing texture different from donuts you’ve had in the past!
4. For a fun family recipe, try a funfetti crepe cake! It’s no bake, and fun for kids to help with, too. If you can believe it, the cake tastes even better than it looks.
5. Finally, here’s a recipe that offers a twist on a classic. Make a dozen of these mini bundt cakes and pass them around to anyone you who deserves to little treat!
Enjoy a sweet treat and let us know if you try any of our recipes this year. Don’t forget to tag us on social media or leave a comment below!